Get to know the French Company Inovaxo
Inovaxo offers a diverse product range structured into two primary categories, aligning with the distinct needs of the tire and parts distribution sectors: ERPs and web solutions for efficient management of activities.
We develop easy-to-use software to empower our business partners, enabling them to optimize and enhance their daily operations. Our smart management system integrates various functional components unique to the tyre or spare parts industry, all within a unified database.
Inovaxo provides a range of service tiers tailored to support our customers at every stage:
- Support and Project management. From the analysis of your business needs to technical specifications, together we deploy operational and technical specifications and implement a roadmap.
- Material and equipment with recognized quality and equipped with backups, antivirus, and benefitting from a long-term on-site warranty.
- On-site or remote training to help our users get the best use of their application.
- Follow-up and maintenance of your ERP through constant infrastructure updates and incident surveillance, minimising inconveniences.
The tools and content developed by the Inovaxo teams form a chain of integrated solutions dedicated to parts and tyre dealers, platforms and auto centres:
- ERPs for tyre and spare parts activity management: W-Centrale, W-Contact, WinPro Pneus, WinPro Pièces.
- Management tools: Ino’Cube, a business intelligence tool to help our business partners improve their performance thanks to smart exploitation of their data, and Ino’Parc for better management of heavy vehicle fleets.
- Content tools: Ino’Tarif is a tyre and spare parts pricing database updated daily and automatically integrated into the ERPs.
- Online parts and tyre catalogues: Ino’Shop and Ino’Pneus enable warehouses and workshops to identify the parts and tyres associated with a vehicle, to know their availability and selling price, and to order them 24/7 directly from a distributor or a platform.
- Applications on tablet or smartphone: Ino’Check helps to perform a general vehicle condition check in the workshop and to generate additional revenue (geometry, braking, tyres…). Next, Ino’Scan is a mobile inventory management application to simplify the tracking of incoming and outgoing goods and the realization of fast and accurate stocktaking.
- Online spare parts catalogue
- Dealer management system
- Automotive App
Inovaxo is the result of the merger of two companies: Cogeti and Logiwin.
Following their integration into the Infopro Digital Group in June 2012, Cogeti and Logiwin united in 2013 to establish Inovaxo. This strategic merger was driven by the goal of synergizing complementary knowledge and expertise.
With Cogeti’s historical presence in central purchasing platforms and Logiwin’s extensive agency network, Inovaxo now operates seamlessly across the entire chain. Today, our reach extends to larger customers, including multinational platforms.